App Store Description
Hero Roller does combat dice rolling for Hero System role-playing games like Champions and Fantasy Hero. Hero Roller does normal and killing rolls up to 1000 damage classes. Commonly used dice rolls can be dragged to buttons for instant access.
Version 1.1 displays a history of up to 2500 rolls and has the complete user's guide included. Other new features include roll sounds, shake to roll, and support for 6ed 1d3 stun multiplier!
Full Version Features:
* Rolls and calculates Normal attacks (STUN and BODY) from 1 damage class up to 1000 damage classes (1d6 to 1000d6 Normal damage)
* Rolls and calculates Killing attacks (STUN, BODY, and STUN Multiplier) from 1 damage class up to 1000 damage classes (1 pt to 333d6+1 Killing damage), including +1 and 1/2d6 damage
* Displays every die rolled (optional) and shows totals for each value roll (1s, 2s, and so on)
* Twelve preload buttons can be loaded with commonly used dice rolls. Preloads are saved and restored across program start
* Adjustable slider for selecting damage classes
* In-app users guide does not require network access
* History of up to 2500 rolls
* Shake to roll
* Multiple dice rolling sounds
How much have you spent on boxes of dice to play Hero System? With Hero Roller you can roll up to 1000 dice with the touch of a button!
Hero System, Fantasy Hero, and Champions are trademarks of DOJ, Inc. Hero Roller is not affiliated in any way with Hero Games, DOJ, Inc., or Cryptic Studios.
How Does the Lite Version Differ?
The Lite version of Hero Roller 1.1 only supports up to 12 damage classes (instead of 1000), a 50 roll history (instead of 2500), and does not save preloads.